The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Committee (UPSSSC) will today, January 8, close the online application window for recruitment to the post of Nakshanveesh/ Manchitrak (Draftsman). Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on the official website upsssc.gov.in.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 283 vacancies.
Candidates can check the vacancy details, educational qualification, age limit, and other details available in the notification below:
Applicants will have to pay a fee of Rs 25 for the application.
Steps to apply for UPSSSC Draftsman posts
- Visit the official website upsssc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the segment ‘Live Advertisements’
- Click on the apply link for the post of Nakshanveesh/ Manchitrak
- Register and proceed with the application process
- Fill up the form, pay the fee and submit
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.
Source | Powered by Yes Mom Hosting