The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has deferred the online application process for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector under Sports Quota. Eligible candidates can now apply for the vacancies on the official website uppbpb.gov.in till January 21, 2024. Earlier, the application deadline was January 9.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 91 vacancies for meritorious sports personnel to the post of Sub-Inspector UP Police.
Age Limit: 21 years to 27 years as of July 1, 2023.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a bachelor’s Degree in any Stream from any Recognized University in India. Candidates must also participate in International / National Games, National Championship Junior / Senior, Federation Cup National Junior / Senior, All India Inter State Championship Senior, All India Inter University Tournament, Etc. More details are in the notification.
The applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs 400.
Steps to apply for UP Police SI recruitment
- Visit the official website uppbpb.gov.in
- Under ‘Top 7 Notices’ click on the notification for UP Police SI recruitment
- On the candidate portal, click on ‘New registration’ and proceed
- Fill out the form, upload documents, pay the fee, and submit
- Download a copy of the submitted form and take a printout
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.
Source | Powered by Yes Mom Hosting