Today, July 8, is the last day to apply for the posts of Process Engineers and Computer Programmer at Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC). Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website hppsc.hp.gov.in.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill five posts of Process Engineer and 1 post of Computer Programmer on a contract basis in the state Department of Jal Shakti Vibhag.
Age: Between 18 years to 45 years as of January 2021.
- Process Engineer: BE/BTech Degree in any Engineering stream with Master Degree in Environmental Engineering.
- Computer Programmer: Degree Course in BE/BTech(Computer Science/Engineering or Information Technology with programming as an essential component of the degree course) /MCA/’B’ or ‘C’ Level Course of NIELIT –OR– Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
HPPSC will conduct an online screening/preliminary test for all eligible applicants. Candidates who qualify the exam will be called for interviews/personality tests. The final merit list will be prepared after interviews and document verification.
Applicants have to pay Rs 400 as an examination fee online. The amount has relaxations for reserved category candidates.
HPPSC recruitment 2021 notifications:
Steps to apply for the HPPSC vacancies:
- Visit HPPSC website hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ tab and then on “online application registration”
- Register yourself in the new portal through the ‘New Registration’ link
- Login and apply for the post and fill application form
- Upload documents, pay fees and submit
- Download copy of application form and take printout
Crime Today News | INDIA