The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has extended the deadline for submission of application for recruitment to various posts of Sub-Inspector (Confidential), Assistant Sub-Inspector (Clerk), and Assistant Sub-Inspector (Accounts). Eligible and interested candidates can now apply for the vacancies on the official website uppbpb.gov.in.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 1,277 vacancies, out of which, 624 vacancies are for Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Clerk) posts, 358 for Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Accounts), and 295 for Police Sub-Inspector (Confidential).
Age Limit: The applicant must have attained the age of 21 years and should not be more than 28 years of age as of July 1, 2021.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Clerk): A candidate applying for the position should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Accounts): A candidate applying for the position must have completed his/her Graduation in Accounts or Commerce.
- Police Sub-Inspector (Confidential): A candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
Steps to apply for UP Police SI, ASI vacancies:
- Visit the official website uppbpb.gov.in
- Click on “Uttar Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector (Confidential)…Link for online application.”
- Click on “New User” to register
- Read the instructions carefully and register
- Log in, fill the application form and pay the fee
- Submit and take a printout of the form for future reference
UPPRPB will recruit candidates on the basis of an online exam, physical efficiency test, medical test and document verification.
Crime Today News | INDIA